Virtual Reality, is a technology where the visual sensors of the user are manipulated through the usage of various tools (screen, glasses etc.) and making the user feel as if they are physically present in the environment that is digitally created. We can completely transfer the reality perception of the user from the real world to a virtual world, enabling our users to have intense, memorable, and unique experiences through this interaction.
- Game: Virtual Reality technology turns the player into the character in the game. Players need to be aware of their surroundings and act accordingly towards the goal of the activity.
- Marketing: With this technology, brands can offer unique experience to each customer and communicate the message in a smart and efficient way.
- Education: Virtual reality technology has a wide range of use in education field. From experiences that make education enjoyable for students to occupational safety or training of new staff, we are creating projects in various fields.
- Architectural Visualisation: Through virtual reality technology, we can show a new building or a house at the project stage to potential customers. Customers can walk around the house, see different rooms and interact with furniture in the space. This way, customers can easily look around the apartment on different locations or visit an incomplete apartment to see how will it look like at the end of the project.
- Health: The transportive experience of VR can virtually whisk patients away and encourage specific behaviors that can be hard to repeat in sterile hospital environments. Every move a patient makes is analyzed and quantified, which enables patients and clinicians to, capture baselines, track recovery, and utilize new information to personalize treatment.
- Travel: Users can visit anywhere they want to see with virtual reality glasses. These could be virtual spaces created on computer or real spaces filmed by 360° cameras. Interior of a factory, a beach on South America, a peak on Himalayas, a fairy-tale world, or Mars… Any place you want to be is at your fingertips.